FF-Vegan Coffee Creamer

someone was asking about using soy-milk in their coffee for creamer.  the only way i have been able to do this without it curdling is to let the coffee cool first.  There is a great non-dairy dry powder (which is better if reconstituted, better tasting even then soy milk, but can be used dry); which is called (surprisingly) "Better-Than-Milk" and distributed by Fuller Life, Inc. (I buy mine through the local co-ops).  if you would like the info off the can, you can e-mail me.