Spectacular Spinach

I keep a dozen or so quick and easy recipes in my Palm Pilot so that if nothing has been planned for dinner I can stop at the grocery on my way home from work and pick up what is needed for a main dish. Here is my newest addition to that collection.

Plain and simple and good for you. We ate it with fresh fruit and bread. This was the first time that I bought fatfree feta. Whole Foods didn't have any, but my local grocery store had two brands to choose from.

Kathleen

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                           Spectacular Spinach

Recipe By     : Prevention Magazine, June 2000, page 61
Categories    : Beans And Legumes                Side Dishes
                Vegetables

  18      ounces        frozen spinach
     1/2  cup           chickpeas -- rinsed
     1/2  cup           fatfree feta cheese -- crumbled
   1      ounce         sliced pimientos

Trust us, this is one spinach recipe you've got to try. It's fast and easy to make and drew rave reactions from our testers. It makes five 1/2-cup servings of spinach.

Heat and drain the spinach, then mix in the remaining ingredients.