Unidentified subject!

My brand of my rice cooker is National. I looked it up
on the internet as mine is over 10 years old. There is
a new model with the same features. It's called 10 Cup
Fuzzy Logic Electronic Rice Cooker, model # SR-GE18N.
There were many websites that you could purchase this
at. On my internet search, I saw it for as low as
$164.00 and that Panasonic and National have combined
within the manufacturing and distribution of it. I
bought mine at an oriental grocery store that sold
restaurant supplies, back then it was quite a find,
and it has functioned well for all these years.