Re: Tabouli (greek salad)

Tabouli is not the same as Greek Salad.  Tabouli is made with bulgar
wheat, tomatoes, cukes and parsley and a lemony-garlic dressing.  Greek
Salad is lettuce, onions, tomatoes, peppers and feta topped with a Greek
Dressing.  I've had it with feta-ized tofu and with a fake cheese.  I
prefer the latter, of course, given my thorough dislike of tofu!

Bernadette