popcorn

Yum, some of the popcorn toppings sound good... but what does nutritional
yeast taste like?  Can you buy it at the local grocery store?  A little
butter-flavored spray with some cinnamin and sugar/sweetener was an idea I
heard of once.  On my bag of popcorn kernels, it says that there's 1 gram
of fat in a serving.  But I was under the impression that plain popped
popcorn was fat free. . . could I be misunderstanding the labeling or does
a serving of plain popped poppcorn have a gram of fat?  Thanks for any

Chelsea*