Vancouver (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 15:20:10 -1000
From: John Wallace <jwallace@xxxxxxxx>
To: beukemaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Vancouver

Hi barb,
I'm the VegSource Travel Lady (http://www.vegsource.com).
I saw your post on the ff board and have a pretty good list
of veg and vegan restaurants in Vancouver.  I have no personal
experience with any of them.

Bodai Vegetarian Restaurant
337 E. Hastings St. (604)682-2666
Vegetarian. Closed Tues. Moderately priced

Bo-Jik Vegetarian Restaurant
820 W. Broadway (604)872-5556
Vegetarian/Asian. Pur Buddhist vegetarian cuisine.  Moderately priced

Bo Kong Vegetarian Restaurant
3068 Main St. (604)876-3088
Vegetarian/Chinese. Vegan options. Moderately priced.

Circling Dawn Organic Foods
1045 Commercial Dr. (604)255-2326
Vegan/organic. Vegan options. Inexpensive.

Evergreen
4166 Main St. (604)879-3380
Vegetarian/Chinese. Vegan options. Inexpensive.

Le Veggie
1096 Denman St. (604)682-3885
Vegan/Chinese. Vegan only. Moderately priced.

Miu Jay Garden Vegetarian Restaurant
363 E. Hastings St. (604)687-5231
Vegetarian/Chinese. Vegan options. Moderately priced.

The Naam Restaurant
2724 W. 4th Ave. (604)738-7151
Vegetarian/ethnic.  Macrobiotic/vegan options.  Inexpensive.

Surat Sweets
6665 Fraser St. (604)322-9544
Vegetarian/Indian. Vegan options. Moderately priced.

Sweet Cherubim Natural Foods Limited
1105 Commercial Dr. (604)253-0969
Vegetarian. Macrobiotic/vegan options. Moderately priced.

Woodlands Restaurant
2582 W. Broadway (604)733-5411
Vegetarian/North American. Vegan options. Moderately priced.

John (the VegSource Travel Lady)