microwave popcorn

I just put plain popcorn (Redenbacher's work's best) in a paper bag, fold the top 3 times, and hit the microwave button for 2 ½ minutes. Comes out perfectly. You could try spritzing  popped corn with olive oil from a spritzer bottle (or water), then sprinkle the corn with seasoning. I had a friend who loved to put nutrional yeast on hers, and it is very tasty.

Maureen Beck