IRON STORES

Maybe someone else can confirm this either way:  I I think beans and lentils
are a fairly good source of iron.  Also, I believe that vitamin C maximizes
iron absorption, so its good to have both together.

I, too, am interested in learning more about this subject, as my sister is
pregnant and being coerced into taking a ridiculously high (it seems to me)
iron supplement because her iron count keeps testing low.

Terry