re: Boiled Peanuts

> Subject: Boiled Peanuts
> I've been looking for information on the Fat, Fiber, Carb, Calorie, etc.
> content of boiled peanuts. Any help would be appreciated.
> Mike>

Hi Mike
I am a former lover of boiled peanuts too.  And I really missed them until
one day at a Japanese Restaurant we were served Edimomi.  Or Green Soybeans
in the shell.  You can eat them hot or cold as a snack and they are
wonderful.  I can now buy them in the store frozen and all you do is boil
them for five min. and then drain and salt to taste.  I usually cook a bag
early in the afternoon and we eat a few hot and then chill the rest to eat
later.
 Nancy