Re: Looking for good, easy tofu marinade

I *hate* tofu.  Completely and totally.  However, the following has made it
almost bearable for me to consume.

2 T. soy sauce
1 T. dijon mustard (or regular is fine in a pinch)
1 T. vinegar (red or white or others would probably work)
1 green onion, chopped
2 T. parsley, chopped
pepper
salt

Mix and use as marinade or as a great ff salad dressing.

Bernadette

--
Wagner Mitchell Family
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada