Heathy Valley Granola bars

Someone mentioned Healthy Valley Granola bars (the fat free cho chip
ones)
Well, it just so happens that today was grocery day and I bought a box
of them.  Wanted to tell ya'll that they are good.  Suprisingly since
they are fat free.  They are chewy and somewhat soft not dry and
crumbly!

Better than most that I have tried.  I bought a box of Apricot Fruit
Bars too (fat free) same brand. They are pretty good to. Soft, Chewy,
big and they have a nice apricot taste.

So, if anyone wanted another opinion on something like this.  There ya
go!

Connie