Twinkle le Twinkie

	Hhoaaaaa ! What a hoot I got from your description of the famed
Twinke, Christine !!
That is how they should have been advertised - evil, fattening,
nutritionally depleted
gross , creamed fat and sugar  " snacks "  Ughhhhh !
If thats a snack, I would hate to see thier idea of an entree !! Please,
please, please don't invite me over for dinner !!!
Before I became familiar with the compositions tables of  food,I used to
look at any given thing and think, hmmmm-Whats it made of ? I would look at
its ingredients and very rarely thought,oh, good, it sounds nutricious and
delicious - Then I discoved the wonderful world of VEGGIES !
That was years ago, but I still discover daily the delights of Gods
wonderful fruits and veggies.
 ( My latest is the wonderful, sweet, dense, out of this world Kabacha
Winter Squash ! Yummy !
I hardly ever read boxes anymore because I rarley buy anything boxed !
Anyways, thanks for the good laugh I got from your description !

~ TODAY'S MIGHTY OAK IS JUST YESTERDAY'S NUT THAT HELD IT'S GROUND ~

MOTIVATION GETS YOU STARTED, HABIT KEEPS YOU GOING !!