Re: Kasha vs. Kashi

Kashi is a mixed-grain cereal--it comes in various versions, including a
puffed cereal and one of uncooked grains that can be used as a breakfast
cereal or as a grain dish for other meals. There are other varieties,
too, but I'm unfamiliar with them. It's a brand name.

Kasha is buckwheat groats. Very distinctive flavor, probably an acquired
taste.

I like both of them, but they are very different in taste.

Jane