I miss my food processor + fruit snack

Buy a Vita-Mixer.
I haven't missed my food processor since I did that. I bought an expensive
Cuisinart (DLC -7) and when the bowl broke from being dropped on the floor,
the replacement bowl ($40+) didn't quite slide into its moorings properly and
I got tired of struggling with it. Decided to go ahead and buy the Vita Mixer
at the TX State Fair and I haven't regretted it since. I gave the old Vita
Mixer to a friend (after having had it 8 years and it's still as good as ever
) and bought the newest model because it lets me use it in a less powerful
mode! Although the old model had a 1 horsepower with hi and low, there wasn't
much difference between the speeds. The new one is a 2 horse power but the
low speed is actually very low. The only thing the Vita Mixer can't do is
slice and that's why I still put up with the Cuisinart on my countertop!

My latest addiction is ground cayenne pepper sprinkled over fruit. Lightly
sprinkled!!!

Holly