I love your magazine

I am a subscriber to your online mailing list. Event though i am not a vegetarian, you have a variaty of receipes that are very appealing to people. The gourmet flavours are really amazing, and I would never have thought of the combinations of food before. Also, how you show the appreciation of the people who read your letters and love your receicpes really is moving to read. Well I just wanted to say thanks for the great job and keep up the good work.
A subscriber,
Colin K