Re: FATFREE Digest V00 #313

In a message dated 11/15/2000 6:22:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I have a question for you all.  I am trying to make  a healthier pumpkin
pie
 for  Thanksgiving and I was wondering if it would be possible  to substitue
 that new no calorie sweetener (Splenda)in a tofu pumpkin pie recipe that
 calls for 2/3 cup honey?  Please let me know what you guys think.

 Kelly >>
Yes, I made a tofu pumpkin pie with Splenda and it was very good.