I need help!

	I was surfing the net and I found this website that gives you the caloric
values of foods (I'm sure everyone has seen one) and I was looking up
scones because they are one of my favorite foods. I knew they were bad but
not that bad!! Anyway, I saw a scone called "Health Valley Foods Healthy
Scones". If anyone has heard of this company or knows where I might be able
to get them, it would be much appreciated if you posted it for me!!
	Thanks, Dana