recipe

And here is the YUMMY burrito recipe... (Found in Moosewood Restaurant
Low-Fat Favorites)

5 cups peeled cubed sweet potatoes:  boil till tender and mash with fork
3 1/2 cups diced onion
4 large garlic cloves, minced or pressed
1 Tblspoon minced fresh green chile
4 tsp ground cumin
4 tsp ground coriander
4 1/2 cups cooked black beans
2/3 cup cilantro leaves
2 Tblspoon fresh lemon juice
dash salt

Saute onion, garlic and chile in olive oil (or spray, stock, etc.)till
tender.  Add cumin and coriander.  Set aside.  Puree in food processor:
black beans, cilantro, lemon juice, salt and sweet potato till smooth.
Mix in, by hand, the cooked onion and spices.  Place about 1/2 cup of
mixture in center of a tortilla, roll it up, and place it seam side down
in lightly oiled baking
dish.  Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes, at 350.  Serve topped with
salsa.

***my friend brought this to a pot luck.  She just keep the mixture in a
bowl,
and brought the tortillas so we could make them ourselves.  It was very
good.

Jeannette