Re: Ramen noodles

i have found ramen noodles, that are not fried, in my local food
co-op...........we can buy them bulk there.

granted they are more expensive than the fried ones! ;)

there is also a brand that makes ramen soups that are free from animal
products and are not fried...the brand is Westbrae Natural .  it says here
on the package that the ramen noodles are steamed instead of fried.  i pay
up to 1.70 for these ramen soups but i have seen them at a little over a
dollar.

-cherrie

"I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come
when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look
upon the murder of men."  Leonardo Da Vinci

www.calypso.com/glittersvegpage

join my veggie icq active list! active list #73313964
my icq number: 47113685