Pumpkin Pie

Here is a great pumpkin pie recipe.  I made this one today.
Amy

Dairy-free, Low-fat Pumpkin Pie

                1 ½ packages Mori-Nu Lite Firm (For firmer texture use Mori-Nu
                Lite Extra-Firm)
                2 cups canned or cooked pumpkin
                2/3 cup honey  (I substituted sugar)
                1 tsp vanilla
                1 Tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice or Next 4 ingredients
                1 ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
                ¾ tsp. ground ginger
                ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
                ¼ tsp ground cloves
                1 unbaked 9? pastry crust

                Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Blend Mori-Nu Lite Tofu in a food
                processor or blender until creamy smooth. Add pumpkin, honey,
                vanilla and spices; blend well. Pour into a 9? unbaked deep
dish
                pie shell. Bake approximately 1 hour or until a toothpick
inserted
                in the center comes out almost clean. Cool and Serve.
                Makes 1 pie (8 servings).
                Pie Filling only

                122 calories
                4g protein