Re: Rice Casserole

"Del" and all,

The rice casserole was simply the best--I can't stop eating it!!!  And it
promises to be good tomorrow and to pack for an office lunch.  Thank you so
much for sharing this easy but oh-so-effective and delicious dish!  And it
probably freezes well, too.

I used apple juice to saute the veggies, as suggested, and loved the sweet
flavor this gave the recipe.  I didn't use bay leaves or pine nuts/almonds
and it was still great for the smells and palette!

We are a great support for each other and I thank you, especially Michelle!

Susan