peanuts and peanut butter

<< > I have been quite happy making my own peanut butter.  Just 1/2 to 1 cup
peanuts in the food processor for 5-7 minutes, stopping periodically to
scrape the sides of the container.  No added oil, no added sugar.  I keep it
in the refrigerator.

 But, isn't that still quite high in fat content?  Like around 7g per
tablespoon or something?

The commercial reduced fat peanut butters are, as best I can tell, generally
just added sugars and fillers.  But a few years back I got (somewhere) a
recipe for reducing the fat in peanut butter - just mix it in equal parts
with fat free ricotta or fat free blenderized cottage cheese.  Then add a bit
of honey (I used about 1 tbl honey per cup of peanut butter) to moisten and
sweeten the mixture.  This works best with the natural peanut butters, the
kind where the fat separates out.  The taste is a bit milder than 100% peanut
butter, but still tasty and it's protein packed with no unidentifiable junk
added.

Terry