Italian mashed potatoes

I just finished this. I'm writing this at about 9:40 at night. Around 10
minutes ago I was all hungry and had to find something kind of easy to throw
together, so I came up with this. The measurements are approximate, because I
was just kind of throwing everything in there. I went and measured how much 4
'shakes' of the oregano make and such, so they should be at least close.

Talia's Italian Mashed Potatoes

4 servings instant mashed potatoes, prepared (I'm sure authentic mashed
potatoes can be used, but I didnt have any)
1/2 tsp oregano
1 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup FF Mozzarella cheese

Stir oregano, garlic and salt and pepper into the potato mixture.
Top with cheese. Put it in the microwave to melt it, then serve.

Talia