Re: breakfast

>I like 1/2 c. quick cook oatmeal with 1 c. skim milk and 1/4 c. raisins for
breakfast - put it in the microwave for 2 minutes - watch it sometimes
overflows if I don't stir it!

I make the same thing but use one of those 4-cup Pyrex measuring cups. I
take one cup of hot water from the teapot, 1/2 cup of one-minute oats and
the raisins, set the microwave for 1 minute on High, 2 minutes to sit, then
another minute on High. Since I started doing it this way, it may come up
near the top but never overflow.

Sue in NJ