Rice Flour Bread

The rice flour bread does have a tendency to fall apart as-is, but if you
toast it, you will fall in love with it. Try it toasted! All of the
non-wheat breads (spelt, quinoa, etc.) taste fabulous when toasted. I too
have a wheat sensitivity and hope there are some other folks out there that
have some ideas. I bought some spelt flour to try making some breads, but
haven't got to it yet. Has anyone tried making cornbread using spelt flour?
I thought that might be good.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/