Banana,apple,cranberry bran muffins

Here's a recipe I made up by trial and error, I am limited on my sugar and
fat intake, so this recipe has no additional sweetner other than the fruit.
They are quite good and easy to make.

1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup wheat bran
1cup oat bran
1/2 tbspn baking soda
1 tbspn baking powder

1 cup fat free cottage cheese
2 egg whites
4 ripe bananas
1 finely chopped apple
1/2 cup dried cranberries

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine first 5 dry ingredients.
Chop and mash bananas by hand (don't be lazy by throwing it in the blender)
the muffin texture will be better if the bananas are mushy.
Mix egg whites, cottage cheese and bananas with the dry ingredients and until
blended.
Mix in chopped apple and dried cranberries
Line muffin tin with paper cups (save youself  from adding unnessary grease
to your muffins)
Fill muffin cups with batter
Bake for about 20 minutes or use toothpick test.  Makes 12 muffins.

Enjoy!

Thanks,
Tawny