Vegan restaurants in Boston

The best Vegan restaurant in the Boston area is Country Life at 200 High Street.
It is buffet style, inexpensive but the best part by far is the food.  I am
vegan but bring my non vegie friends there who love it.  The only drawback for
me is it is very informal and casual.  I would prefer a more upscale dining
experience but the food is exceptional and I would die if it closed.

My experience with other restaurants in this area such as Buddha's Delight is
there is lots of frying and lots of salt.

If anyone knows of other vegan restaurants as good and pure as Country Life in
the Boston area I would also like to know.

The only one that measured up for me is In Florence Italy.