Veggie Mince

Hi, Neil!  Good to hear your voice.  When we were in England, we learned
that "mince" is the same as ground beef, stirred around in the frying pan
(you know, so it looks all minced up).  So I would take "vegetarian mince"
to be Smart Ground or other similar veggie product.

The other option is mincemeat, but I doubt that's it if it shows up in a
number of recipes.

Have a great day!

Ruth

Ruth C. Hoffman
rch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:rch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Language Resources
138 Oak Street
Lake Zurich, IL  60047-1322
Tel: 847.726.1608
Fax: 413.653.2679

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes."  --Marcel Proust