Whole Wheat Rolls

I'm glad the FF Digest is back...so glad that I'll come out of lurker =
mode to post a recommendation.

I usually bake my breads, rolls, etc.  But I've been very busy this =
summer and it's been HOT.  So I purchased a bag of Dixie Diners Stone =
Ground Whole Wheat Roll & Bun Mix.  I made the Parker House version of =
the rolls and they are really quite tasty.  So if you're feeling lazy or =
just too hot to turn on the oven, give them a try=3D)

Apryl

ps-No, I'm not financially connected with Dixie Diner in any way-other =
than I buy too much from them!!