Spicy 3 Bean Chili

Fast & Easy Spicy 3 Bean Chili

This chili is rich and hearty. I'm always asked to bring lots of it to potlucks and parties and it always goes super-fast. The non-vegetarians never miss the meat. It's a bit spicy for my kids but my husband and I love it. I like Bush's canned beans the best.

2 cans black beans (undrained)
2 cans kidney beans (drained)
2 cans navy beans (drained)
1 can extra hot diced tomatoes with chilies
1 14 oz. can crushed tomatoes
1 small can tomato paste
enough water just to cover
2 1/2 tsp. spicy cajun seasoning
1 1/2 Tbs. cumin
2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. chili powder
2 tsp. onion powder
1 16 oz. pkg. frozen corn

In a big pot, mix all ingredients together except corn. Bring to boil. Simmer at medium heat until thickened, stirring occasionally, usually about 20 minutes. Add more water if needed but keep consistancy on the thick side. Add frozen corn, return to boiling and simmer for 5 more minutes. Add more seasonings if desired. Remove from heat and serve.