salsa

I have been using this recipe for 3 years and have used it for everything
that I have ate even Ice Cream I am kinda overweight and I have noticed that
This salsa has helped me alot by feeling me up...

1 to 2 med onions  chopped in quarters as in 4 whole peices
3 medium tomatoes chopped very fine and leave all the juices
2 tablespoons of sugar to taste
1 tablespoon of texaspete hot sauce
1\2 cup of chives
1\2 of a med green pepper chopped in fine peices

mix all ingredeints in a cooking pot...
Bring to boil and then put in small bowl and then you need to let cool for 2
hours and can tell you that it is worth the time..

        Jason Milligan