Re: Soy Eggnog

All this discussion of Silk Nog -- now I'm thirsty! Guess I need to go raid my Silk Nog supply... :)

It really is good stuff. Definitely tastes like the real thing to me (of course, it's been a lot of years since I had the real thing, so my taste buds may be a little off, but it's still really good!)

Faith