Silk Nog

Oh yeah, Silk Nog is the best!  Tap a little sprinkle of nutmeg on top of
it, and you won't be able to tell it from the "real" thing.  But buy it NOW.
In our area it is sold ONLY during the holidays, and our HFS runs out of it
early in the season.

Thanks for the reminder to hustle out and buy some!  :-)

Ruth

Ruth C. Hoffman
rch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:rch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Language Resources
138 Oak Street
Lake Zurich, IL  60047-1322
Tel: 847.726.1608
Fax: 413.653.2679

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes."  --Marcel Proust