RE: Great Northern Beans/Lentils/FATFREE OR VLF PLEASE

Lentil Rice Casserole
Serves 3 as Main Dish

Preheat Oven to 350 F degrees.
Add the following ingredients into a 8x8x2 inch baking dish:
3/4 cup. lentils (uncooked)
1/2 cup brown rice (uncooked)
1 cup diced onions
1 cup diced carrots
3 minced garlic cloves
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black or red pepper
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/4 teaspoon oregano
1/4 teaspoon thyme
Pour 3 cups heated vegetable broth (or water) over all.
Cover and bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.

Enjoy!  Pam