About the saute

In the recipes I sent today I included the oil amount with a note to use your
own favorite way to saute.  I hope this doesn't offend anyone, I think over
the years I've been on this list we've done it that way.  I like to know what
the original recipe said so I can adjust it in my own way.

It seems like everything is back to normal on the list.  I've noted that
every once in a great while someone makes a mistake and some person or
persons writes a flaming remark.  I think most of us appreciate a gentle
reminder, but there is no excuse (in my opinion) for bad manners.  This is a
great list and I enjoy so much all of your contributions.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL

Barb in FL