Ornish Diet

I have personally attended Dean Ornish's Retreat and find him
to be an extraordinarily kind human being. He was the "leader"
of my small support group and is truly remarkable. The food
at the Retreat was so wonderful, it was hard to believe. I wish
I had the chef at my house! I try to follow his diet as much as
I can.

Regarding the Ornish frozen dinners, however, I have not been
pleased. If you don't like spicey foods, peppers and things
that burn your tongue and mouth, avoid them! (Its probably
difficult to find foods that will freeze well and taste good.)