Re: Miso v. Tofu

both of them are soy based but the tofu is made by coagulating the soy milk with
an acid, (I think) and the miso is made with friendly bacteria which are good
for the body.  so you loose this benifit if you cook them and kill them.   with
tofu you don't have that advantage, so you don't have to worry about killing it.

    Hope this helps,   kitty

--
Kitty in Somerset, PA
mail to:basyefelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx