Re: spices and tomatoes

We've done sundrieds in our dehydrator for many years.  Cherry tomatoes
are amusing to do -- little "tomato raisins"... :)  Similar to the
"recipe" with the 24 hours of oven, just slice them in half and lay them
out in the dehydrator racks.  Dry until dry, but not overly dry (if you
stomp on one, it should "thud", not "crunch"... :)

--
Faith                       |"Censorship ends in logical completeness
faith@xxxxxxxxx             |when nobody is allowed to read any books