Bok choy idea

I can't locate an exact written down recipe (there is a high
probability I read it on fatfree though), but I like steamed bok choy, with
lots of thin matchsticks of ginger and a veggie broth sauce thickened with
cornstarch, it's like some bok choy dishes in Chinese restaurants.

If you are near a Trader Joe's check out their black bean ginger sauce.
I'm pretty sure it's fatfree but not sure about sodium content.  I use it
to marinate slabs of lowfat tofu mostly, but it's very tasty.

hope this helps.