Coconut Milk

I'm looking for a variety or at least several ways to replace coconut milk as
an ingredient to Thai cookery. I have had a couple of possibilities
suggested. Any further recommendations would be welcome, as obviously coconut
milk is a highly saturated food (coconut), one that I would not consider
using, but one that is consistent in Thai recipes. Thanks.