Re: Pumpkin Bars

I do not know why this has not been working I have tried to repost this
several times  so I will try once more I am not sure what happened but I
just got MasterCook and I tried to submit these from the program but they
came out unreadable so here goes back to tried and true.

* Exported from MasterCook *

                          Pumpkin Cranberry Bars

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Cookies And Bars                Desserts

  1                cup  light brown sugar -- packed
     1/8           cup  Wonder Slim
  15            ounces  canned Pumpkin
     1/3           cup  Egg Beaters® 99% egg substitute
     1/4           cup  Skim milk
  1         Tablespoon  fat-free plain yogurt
  1 1/4           cups  whole wheat flour
     1/2           cup  rolled oats
  1         Tablespoon  pumpkin pie spice
     1/2      teaspoon  Baking soda
     2/3           cup  dried cranberries

beat wet ingredients together.

In a large bowl stir dry ingredients together.

Add wet to dry and stir until mixed

Pour into 9X13 nonstick back dish

Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 min.

  "Fat Free Cookie like Bars"

                                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Per serving: 80 Calories (kcal); trace Total Fat; (4% calories from fat); 2g
Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; trace Cholesterol; 49mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0
Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

* Exported from MasterCook *

                               Pumpkin Pie

Recipe By     :
Serving Size  : 0     Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Desserts                        Pie

  12            ounces  canned evaporated skim milk
  15            ounces  canned pumpkin
     1/2           cup  eggbeaters
     3/4           cup  sugar
  2          teaspoons  vanilla
     1/3           cup  whole-wheat pastry flour
     3/4      teaspoon  baking powder
     1/2      teaspoon  salt
  1           teaspoon  cinnamon
     1/2      teaspoon  ginger
     1/4      teaspoon  cloves

The whole-wheat pastry flour in this recipe settles to make a crust.
In large bowl, mix all ingredients together. Blend well. Pour into a 9-inch
pie pan and bake for 50 to 66 minutes at 350F.

  "A wonderful fat free magic crust pie"

Per serving: 758 Calories (kcal); 1g Total Fat; (1% calories from fat); 5g
Protein; 189g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 1455mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 7 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat;
10 Other Carbohydrates

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

TTFN,
Nancy

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is like a broken-winged
bird that cannot fly." -Langston Hughes