Beans

Hi Everyone,

This is an excellent site on beans, and there are a few links on how to deal
with the problem they cause some folks.

http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/bean_lovers

Check it out and enjoy the recipes as well as all of the excellent info on
why they should be an important part of everyone's diet.

Personally, I quick soak them, drain and rinse well, and then go about adding
ingredients for the recipe.  There's been some concern that some of the
nutrients are lost with tossing the first soak water -- but most folks would
rather lose just a bit of the nutrition and not have to deal with the "Beans,
beans, the musical fruit..." reality. :-)

Bonnie