Re: mastercook

Mastercook is a software you buy. I love it. There are
some quirks that need to be worked out, like it does
not export fiber in its nutritional values when you
export a recipe. So I list them seperate in the
recipe. Also, the date is way, way off, that it posts,
but I can live with that.

There are many versions of Mastercook out there and
many other recipe software types. Shop around. :-)

You can read more at

http://www.mastercook.com/

Mel