Re: potato/pasta salad recipies

At 09:51 PM 6/27/01 -0400, you wrote:
Hi -
With summer in full swing I'd love to make some potato or pasta salad but am not particularly fond of fat-free mayo. Does anyone have an alternative, or a suggestion for possibly a better tasting mayo?
Mary Ann

For pasta salad, I use tricolor pasta (elbows, "squigglies" (spirals), etc.), lots and lots of chopped veggies, and a fatfree Italian dressing in place of mayo. I tend to prefer Good Seasons make-your-own-dressing packets of dried mix, and I use either balsamic or a good red wine vinegar to make the dressing -- tastes infinitely better that way, and goes very well with the pasta. And the tricolor pasta looks pretty...

Faith