Substitutions in Germany

These receipes for lasagne look wonderful, but does anyone know what kind of cheese I can use here in Germany?  FF mozzarella doesn't exist and I haven't been able to find anything similar to FF ricotta.

Also many receipes call for dry nonfat milk.  Does anyone know if I can find that here?  If something similar is here, I'm assuming I'll have to make due with just dry milk, because ff anything is pretty scarce, in my short experience here.
Any healthy Germans out there who can help?

!cjc