RE: BK veggie burger

Here's the press release on the Burger King website:
http://www.burgerking.com/CompanyInfo/onlinepressroom/fullpresspass/press_releases/03_14_02.html

 From what I have read, the Veggie has 10 g fat and 330 calories, as compared to the 600+ calories and 39 g of fat of the Whopper.
I've also heard conflicting stories about whether it's cooked on a different grill from the animal burgers. Sounds like it depends
on the particular restaurant.