vegan dinner

My dinner is coking ad it looks especially yummy to me so I thought I would
share, no actual recipes, more like, this is what I did:

Tempeh marinated and baked in peach salsa, bought the salsa, tomato and
peach
Delicata squash, cut in half, seeds scooped out, lightly salted and baked
until tender, good with lemon pepper, too.
Brown and wild rice with mushrooms and herbs.

This would serve 4 generously, except for the squash, I serve 1/2 per
person. The rice is more than enough, I like leftovers.

For the rice, I used about 1 1/4 cup long grain brown rice and 3/4 cups wild
rice.
Obviously, feel free to play with the ingredients.

soak in water, a couple ounces or dried, mixed wild mushrooms

Sauté in water or white wine or broth-
one medium onion, chopped
several shitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
a couple medium sized portabella mushrooms, sliced thin
sauté, salt lightly, until mushrooms release their juice.
Add a lot of chopped fresh parsley, like maybe 1/2 cup plus whatever other
herbs you like or have around, this time I used fresh oregano and dry thyme.
then I added 4 cups veggie broth, bring to a boil, reduce to a low simmer,
cover and simmer about 45 minutes, remove from heat and let stand 15
minutes.

Enjoy,
Jan