VEGAN: Leek/Onion & Potato Soup

It's coming on to autumn/winter in the southern hemisphere and I'm
expanding my repertoire of soups, my current favourite is Leek and Potato.

Ingredients
-----------
2 medium potatos (I've been using pink ones) + water
1 leek or 2 large onions
1 cup/can of corn kernals
1/2-1 cup peas/beans (frozen is great)
1 cup no-fat soy milk
1 cup water

Method
------
Peel potatos if necessary.
Cut potatos into cubes, wash and add to saucepan.
Cover potatos with water and bring to boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and rinse under cold water.

Slice leek thinly or cube onions.

Add potato, leek/onion, corn kernals, greens, milk and water to
saucepan.  Don't worry if some ingredients stick out over the top.

Bring to boil and simmer for 5-10 minutes until greens and onion are
cooked.  Remove from heat.

Spoon roughly half of the mixture into a food processor (including some
of the liquid) and puree.  Return to saucepan and mix through.

Reheat and add spices and herbs to taste I like to add
	- oregano
	- basil (dried or fresh)
	- coriander (dried or fresh)
	- cummin powder