Seasoning Veggies

RE:  Nuking veggies

I love SPIKE seasoning and they do offer an alternative that is salt free.  I have recently discovered a dried Chipolte powder from McCormick and a sundried tomato powder from an online grocer. Small amounts can be mixed in with your salad bar vinegar for variety on those veggies.

I microwave everything from asparagus to artichokes, I live in Florida so anything I can do to not heat up the kitchen is a plus.