Unidentified subject!

Hi!  I have missed the list the past few weeks, so I
thought I would make a posting to try and get things
rolling again.  When cooking vegetables  (broccoli,
cauliflower, mushrooms, spinach...) in the microwave,
does anyone have any suggestions for adding flavor
without adding salt?  I don't have any spices or herbs
really, (I eat in a cafeteria) but there are a variety
of vinegars and lemon juice at the salad bar.  Do
these hold up well in the microwave?
thank you!
Courtney